Monday, October 20, 2014

A Haunted Photo Shoot



Purchase the Truly Madly Deeply Extreme High/Low Henley Top Here!


The Halloween shoot this weekend went really well. The experience was so enlivening! I can't wait to share more photos with you next week! I worked with such a talented team, and it was so exciting to get a little wild and play with soft-gothic and haunted-glam styles for a change! 

I will be putting together a "look-book" of witch themed Halloween makeup, fashion, and accessories. There are so many more details to come, and I really hope you all enjoy this festive fashion photography project! Please share what you're all doing for Halloween in the comments!! 

Don't forget to check out my Instagram for more photos and updates @effysmiles! 

xx



Photography by Mazzetti Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment